A Brief History of the Marque
Manufactured by Paul Artur Kreutzer in Kiel, Germany, 1926 to 1932
Initially they used their own 348 & 398cc two-strokes, but soon progressed to larger fourstrokes from JAP, Blackburne and MAG.
They also used MGH, Maschinenbau-Gesellschaft Heilbronn, who built engines to the Küchen design.
The range for 1930 included an Blackburne 600cc ohv twin-port Rennsport model.
In total, some 50 machines were built.
N.B. It is possible production began in 1925.
Sources: Tragatsch p79, kradblatt.de, et al