A Brief History of the Marque
Diana-Werke GmbH, München 1924-1925
The DAW came from the Diana works in Munich and was a fully faired bike. The vehicle was an unorthodox design by Ing Köhler with the lighting, controls, fuel tank and the rear wheel all completely hidden beneath the paneling. The machine had a single cylinder 405 cc two-stroke engine produced in-house.
Source: GTU Oldtimerservice
Note: There was also a Daw Motors in Coventry in the early 1900s.