A Brief History of the Marque
Built in 1925-1926 by Fischer & Co.
AG, Abt. Djounn-Bau, Berlin
In 1925 at the Stuttgart Trade Fair the Djounn was presented with considerable fanfare. The marque derived its name from the Russian air force officer and engineer Alexander of Djounnkovsky and was manufactured by Fischer & Co. Aktiengesellschaft
Fischer offered the Djounn in three model variants. The three-speed gearbox used in Djounn models was by Burman of England.
Production ceased in 1926.
Sources: GTU Oldtimerservice