Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.
A Brief History of the Marque
Deutsche Kleinmotoren und Fahrzeugwerke AG, Berlin. 1923-1924
The DKF brand was first introduced in Berlin in 1923 as a light motorcycle powered by 148 and 198cc sidevalve engines of their own construction. The chassis was probably supplied by Gruhn, with other sources mentioning the DEFA in Berlin. After just one year, the DKF brand vanished from the scene.
N.B. Another firm used the DKF abbreviation, Deutsche Kugellagerfabriek, which built ball-bearings in 1904 and now trades as Kugel- und Rollenlagerwerk Leipzig GmbH (KRL)