A Brief History of the Marque
Headed by racing driver Nino Farina (later to become Italian and then World Champion), the Turin firm built its first engines in 1934 with the able assistance of Giuseppe Milanaccio. The 250cc engine had an overhead camshaft and is inclined 23 °, of all-alloy construction with a weight of 24kg.
The following year they released a complete machine with a rigid frame and parallelogram forks weighing just 105kg and capable of 100 km/h. The quality was execllent but it did not achieve commercial success in such a difficult political climate. Manufacture ceased in 1938.
Sources: MC Storico Conti et al
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.