A Brief History of the Marque
This Padua firm displayed an auxiliary motor at the 1954 Milan Fair. It was a 42cc two-stroke horizontal cylinder with variable gear ratio power designed by Chiarini and Galimberti who spent three years in development prior to the show
Disassembly of the engine could performed in a few minutes with very basic tools. It received critical acclaim and entered series production in 1956 but did not find a wide market.
Sources: MC Storico Conti et al