A Brief History of the Marque
Manufactured by Mario Malini
Via Emilia, 89 Bologna
In 1924 the company began producing motor bicycles with a frame designed in such a way as to have the engine situated within the frame triangle. This is probably the oldest auxiliary engine designed and built in Bologna.
By 1925 their Modello C Tipo Turismo had the appearance more of a motorcycle than a powered bicycle, although it still had pedals. Specification remained much the same as the previous year's machines.
MBR Turismo 1924 Specification
An example of this model is displayed at the Musei Patrimonio Industriale, Bologna
Sources: MC Storico Conti et al