A Brief History of the Marque
A company in Vado Ligure (Savona) which built motorcycles from 1920, and in 1924 introduced a lightweight motorcycle with 175cc Train engine with a separate two-speed gearbox, clutch and kickstarter. The final drive could be chain or belt, according to customer requirements.
They also made a bicycle clipon motor.
Sources: MC Storico Conti et al