A Brief History of the Marque
Built in Turin by the brothers Luigi and Franco Ruspa, their first motorcycles were 124cc singles.
Towards the end of 1925 they offered a 175cc OHV model, and in 1927 added a 125cc two-stroke to the range. In 1928 the firm's name changed to Ruspa & Gaeta, and a 350cc chain-driven OHC machine was developed with a separate four-speed gearbox.
Sources: MC Storico Conti, Henshaw
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.