A Brief History of the Marque
In 1934 the brothers Mario and Riccardo Bertolo, together with Mario Bertot, ran an automotive repair workshop in Forno Canavese, Turin, where they built to order Saetta motorcycles using JAP and other engines.
Early machines were fitted with a JAP 500cc pushrod single with Amal carburettor, Bosch magneto and two high pipes which were rather fashionable at the time, along with a Burman four-speed gearbox in a rigid double cradle frame with girder forks. Postwar models had swingarm suspension.
Sources: MC Storico Conti et al
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.