A Brief History of the Marque
Storero of Turin built a tricycle powere by a De-Dion engine and in 1903 built a pedal-assisted motor bicycle with the engine located in the triangular section of a bicycle frame.
Sources: MC Storico Conti et al
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.