A Brief History of the Marque
Orginally manufactured by Zimmer & Gehlich under the name "Zetge", the firm was taken over by Ing Hans Knipp, Dresden A l, Moszinsky-strasse 7, around 1925. Production continued until 1926.
Zegemo built limited quantities of machines using Baumi 248cc twostroke engines. Some of these were delivery tricycles which could, in fairly short order, be converted back to a motorcycle. They were eligible for the tax-free class.
Source: Axel Oskar Mathieu Archive