A Brief History of the Marque
Fahrzeugfabrik Peter Pazicky, Schnieglingerstraße 321, Nuremberg
Motorcycles were produced by brothers Edmund and Peter Pazicky with sidevalve and OHV JAP engines of 293cc and 344cc driving via a 3-speed Sturmey Archer gearbox. Earlier models had belt drive, later models had chain drive with drum brakes front and rear. Saddle tanks were introduced in 1928, by which time they were building machines fitted with JAP 600cc singles and 1000cc V-twins. Frames and forks were built in-house with most of the other components sourced from Great Britain.
Some 1,750 motorcycles were built during the five years of production until 1929 when, along with 40 other Nuremberg motorcycle marques, they closed up due to the onset of the global economic crisis. Edmund continued to build and repair all manner of mechanical devices (but not motorcycles) until the 1980s.
An example is displayed at the Museum Industriekultur in Nürnberg
Sources: meisterdinger.de, artsandculture.google.com, et al.
If you have a query or information about these German motorcycles please contact us