A Brief History of the Marque
Manufactured by Möckmühl G.m.b.H., Möckmühl (Württemberg), aka “Triro-Werk”, 1949-1953
Known as a Lastkraftroller (load-scooter) due to its small tyre size (6.00 × 9), the three-wheeled Triro was powered by an air-cooled Triumph (TWN) 248cc single cylinder two-piston (twingle) two-stroke engine type G 250 rated at 9/10 hp which drove the rear wheels.
In 1953 manufacture of the Triro ceased, the company was renamed Agria Werke, and from then until the current day they have built agricultural equipment including tractors.
Source: Axel Oskar Mathieu Archive