A Brief History of the Italian Marque
Manufactured by Luigi Albertazzi, 1945-1967
Address: Via Savenella 40, later Via degli Angeli 14 (from 1950 ca.) Bologna
Prior to WWII Luigi Albertazzi was well-known as a rider in all forms of the sport, often riding Rudge and Moto Guzzi. In 1945 he ran a bicycle and motorcycle workshop in Via Savenella whilst continuing his sporting activity, obtaining excellent placings also in scrambles at Imola in 1948.
Albertazzi, a dealer for Alpino, created sprung frames for Alpino lightweights. Around 1950 he moved the company to Via degli Angeli, and that year he won on a Triumph 350 at Imola, obtaining the National Motocross Trophy.
His racing and motorcycle dealing activities began to take second place to new interests and in 1960 he assumed management of a metalwork factory in Via L. Valeriani.