A Brief History of the Marque
Manufactured by Carlo Capello, Via XX Settembre, 44, Torino. 1912-1915
The company entered the market in 1912 with three models, a vertical 2 hp single and two twins of 2.75 hp and 3.5 hp, all with magneto ignition. In 1913 they built the Motocapello in twin-cylinder versions of 5.5 hp and 8 hp. Motorcycles were available with or without clutch and gears according to customer preference. In 1914 a single-cylinder 3.5 hp was added to the range shortly before the onset of war.
Sources: MC Storico Conti et al