A Brief History of the Marque
Company based in Milan.
In 1926 Mario Vaga built a motorcycle which ran in the Gran Premio delle Nazioni di Monza (Monza GP, before it was called the GP). The machine had 175cc Blackburne engine with a three-speed Burman box. In 1930 they fielded a CF OHC 175, and also built a variety of other machines with mostly British engines including JAP and Sturmey-Archer.