Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.
A Brief History of the Italian Marque
Manufactured in Bologna by Accessori per Cicli Società
Founder: Piero Pezzi
Address: Piazza San Martino, later Piazza VIII Agosto 18/AB (from 1952), Via Serena 1 (from 1954)
The company built Veltro (English = Greyhound) frames suitable for micromotors from Mosquito, Cucciolo, CAB and others and in 1952 they added the Veltro 350 Parilla to the range. The same Veltro models were also available under the Gordio marque, with engines up to 125cc.
In the post-war era they became agents for Parilla, MAS, BSA, NSU and Sachs, but business was poor and they closed up shop in 1955.
Museo del Patrimonio treats Gordio as a separate marque, with the following information:
Manufactured 1948-1957 by Fernando Pancaldi, Remo e Armando Gualandi, Gino Cardellini, and Giuseppe Casanova at Via Galliera 2, later Via Capo di Lucca 25/2, Bologna
Notes. 1. Motociclismo gives motorcycle production dates of 1954-56, other sources say 1954 only.
Sources: MC Storico Conti, motociclismo.it, Museo del Patrimonio Industriale, Bologna, et al
N.B. There was also a Veltro produced by Piatti in the same period. See Veltro