A Brief History of the Marque
Arthur Diehler, Fahrzeugfabrik, Berlin-Neukölln. 1948-1956
After 1945 Arthur Diehler manufactured tricycles based on pre-war technology. Diehler machines had the advantage of low tax and insurance, and very good fuel economy. The ADI was powered by a 118 cc JLO motor mounted directly over the front wheel, with a chain drive to the hub. Fichtel & Sachs 6.5 hp 150cc engines of were also fitted. The machines were tested by the Berlin Postal authorities but an order was not forthcoming. Adi also built a three-wheeled moped which appeared at the 1956 IFMA show. Arthur Diehler ceased production later that year.