A Brief History of the Marque
Built by Weißbach & Schleif, Leipzig-Gohlis, Germany, 1923 or '24 to 1929
Using engines from Boge, JAP, Blackburne, Baumi, DKW and Alba, the motorcycles were designed by Schleif who also rode their Roconova-engined machines with success in competition, including hillclimbs. Production ceased in 1929 at the onset of the Great Depression.
N.B. A source states that they used their own 248cc and 348cc twostrokses. This is probably not correct.