A Brief History of the Marque
A company founded in Turin in 1911 by the engineers Cigala, Barberis and Ruva produced a patented 250cc twostroke engine with direct transmission by belt.
In 1914 they released a new 500cc engine having a carburettor with the air intake that surrounds the cylinder, to preheat the air.
It has Ruthardt magneto ignition, lubrication with additional pump, a direct belt drive with disengagement in the drive pulley, girder style forks, 8 hp and a speed of 85 km/h.
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.