A Brief History of the Marque
Manufactured: 1926-1932 in the Chienti valley near Tolentino.
After purchasing his partner De Stefani's share of the business known as D&C in 1926, Vittorio Conti continued adding new models to the range using a Della Ferrera 125 two-stroke with bore and stroke of 36 x 60 mm, 3 HP, two-speed gearbox and a maximum speed 70-75 km/h.
Using the same engine the firm built a 1927 lightweight motorcycle named Balloon.
1928 saw the introduction of a motoleggera Baby (for ladies and clergy) and a lightweight motorcycle sidecar combination with the chair on the right.
In 1929 they introduced their KSS Super Sport, again with the reliable Della Ferrera 125cc two-stroke, and in 1930 a JAP SV 175cc Sport was added to the range.
In 1931 the Saetta Azzurra arrived in two versions, Turismo and Extra Lusso, with 3-speed unit-construction OHV Della Ferrera four-stroke engine, Bosch ignition, Gurtner carburetor, Druid forks, expanding brakes front and rear, chain drive and a top speed of over 90 km/h. All models remained in production until 1932 when the depression forced closure on the firm.
Sources: MC Storico Conti et al