A Brief History of the Marque
Built in 1924-1925 by Dr. Ing Otto Steinitz
Otto Steinitz was known as an author of automotive technical books in the 1920 who experimented with light motorcycles which he name the Dringos. The Dringos consisted of a reinforced bicycle frame with a 130 cc two-stroke engine. There is an association with Gustav Schulze from Magdeburg who manufactured a 138 cc engine. Production ceased after less than two years.
Sources GTU Oldtimerservice