A Brief History of the Marque
Manufactured by Motocicli Ercoli-Cavallone, Torino, 1922-23
The motorcycles had a two-stroke V-twin 500cc engine with the cylinders offset so as to each have their own pre-compression chamber in the crankcase, and was lubricated by two separate oil-pumps.
This also allows better cooling of the rear cylinder which is almost as exposed to the airstream as the front cyclinder.
The engine is of unit construction, primary and secondary transmission are by chain, and it has expanding brakes and parallelogram forks. The machine wsa produced until 1923.
Sources: MC Storico Conti, Henshaw