A Brief History of the Marque
Manufactured between 1924 and 1926 by Johannes Rössig of Berlin-Charlottenburg, who took over the Roco firm after it folded.
Best known for their engines, the company was among the first in Germany to produce commercially available OHC powerplants. Their long-stroke 250 and 350cc racing motorcycles had overhead cam engines and were also sold as the Avus-Rekordmaschine.
The Roconova was quite successful in competition and was ridden by the likes of Rössig, Thevis, Zadek, Count Bismarck, Perl, Nakonzer, Elsner, and Polhle.
Their engines were used by Patria, Atlas, TX and probably others.
Sources: GTU Oldtimerservice, wikipedia.nl, Tragatsch p262
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.