A Brief History of the Marque
Built during the 1950s in Saarbrücken by bicycle manufacturer Hensler who also built motorcycles under the Hoffmann & Seidel brand. Motorcycles were constructed using engines, frames, wheels and other components from a variety of suppliers, many of them French. The frames were by Radior, engines by Sachs, AMC and Nervor.
1952 125cc, two-stroke Nervor engine.
1955 175cc HAR with a 4-stroke AMC engine.
1957 125cc Sachs 2T
The firm did very well with its bicycles which were ridden by Saarland's leading cyclist, Hermann Messinger. At the end of the 1960s the company was bought by Alfred Strauch, also of Saarbrücken, who had built the Tornado
Sources: saarperle.de, saar-nostalgie.de