Century of Willesden Junction, London produced motorcycles from 1902 to 1905.
The firm was best known for its Tandem model. This was a fairly
typical and cumbersome machine of forecar design.
1904 The company used a 5hp Aster
engine, driving a countershaft by chain. The rear axle was driven by one
of two chains, to give high and low speeds. A lever on the right acted
as steering, by moving it to and fro. There were also some controls that
the passenger could reach. Also listed was a tradesman's carrier model.
1905 A steering wheel appeared as the standard fitting for a car, but the
make soon vanished as the cyclecar took over. Also used Minerva
and MMC engines