Jehu were motorcycles produced from 1901 to 1905 in Brook Street, Holborn, London.
1901 These makers started out by using Minerva, MMC and their own engines.
1903 They offered a 2hp model fitted with belt or chain drive and with or without a free engine facility. There were also 2½ hp, 2¾ hp and 3hp models. These were mainly produced as solos, but the largest also had a tandem forecar.
1904 The chain-drive transmissionn added a countershaft and clutch.
Although the Jehu machine was a primitive and typical of the era, the mounting of the engine in a good position meant that the firm managed to survive for a few years, when many others failed.