Featured Pages Tilly Shilling, Engineer She Made the Merlins Sing
Manx 30MKrieger-Gnadig First German Shaft Drive Motorcycles
KG (EN & ES)Humber WC HO Twins Advanced Machines of Edwardian Era
Martinshaw were motorcycles produced from 1923 to 1925, in Twickenham, Middlesex.
1923 The company started with an ambitious range, all fitted with Blackburne engines, stretching from the 348cc sv single to the 998cc V-twin.
1924 The range had shrunk to the 348cc sv model and the similar 545cc sv. Both had Sturmey-Archer gearboxes and all-chain drive.
1925 The two models continued . Moss gearboxes were standardized and a couple of ohv models were tried. One had a 348cc Blackburne, the other a 349cc oil-cooled Bradshaw. It was their last year.