Featured Pages The Rocket Man The genius of Archie LowMoto Rumi An Italian Masterpiece
Moto RumiA Bastard Act Panda, Italy's first trials machine
Willow Autocycle Co
Willow Autocycle Company, of Victoria, London.
Willow was a scooter produced in 1920. This machine used a complete Auto Wheel as its rear wheel and had two simple tubes to support a bicycle saddle, plus two more to support the steering head. Everything was then connected together with a stout wooden foot-board of ash, to give better flexibility and comfort than a metal frame. This was definitely a bonus, as the whole machine was otherwise unsprung. The engine was a 117cc aiv four-stroke, controlled by a single handlebar-lever. The tubular fuel tank was above the wheel, the Auto Wheel standard practice.
They also produced a 269cc Villiers powered scooter.