emu
Swiss Motorcycles

Condor c1951 A580 Military 580cc Front RHS

Condor-1951c-A580-Military-AT-17.jpg
Originally Edgar Fricker developed the A580 for the Swiss army (with a model designated C580 for civilian use), after the Swiss military authorities had taken a liking to German flat twins. These bikes were built by Condor Werke AG in Courfaivre, Switzerland, from 1948 to 1958. The machine presented here is an A580 military bike, finished in matt paint.

Courtesy Andy Tiernan Classic Motorcycles. More information...