Italian Classics of the 1930s to 1970s
Founded in 1935 by Aldo Guazzoni (1908-1978), the Milano company built lightweight motorcycles fitted with their own engines, and later built three-wheelers. Subsequent to WWII Guazzoni was a Motori Morini dealer before returning to motorcycle manufacturing in 1950, building, among others, a 150cc machine for FBM.
Guazzoni continued building classy lightweight sports bikes through the 1960s and 1970s including production racers, mostly fitted with reversed cylinders allowing the exhaust to exit at rear. Manufacturing ceased in 1976.
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.