Quadrant 1923 500cc LHS
Quadrants were manufactured in Birmingham from 1901 until 1929, using their own engines from 1903 onwards; & enjoying a reputation for superb quality. The very attractive example presented here is fitted with a 500cc side valve engine. Has good history is the form of two old buff cardboard logbooks, between them dating from 1930 to 1978; during which time there where only four registered keepers, all in Llandrindod Wells! With one of these owners having the bike in his possesion for 31 years (1938 to 1969).
Courtesy Andy Tiernan Classics