Construction Liégeoise d'Automobiles (CLA), also other names. (1897 - 1899)
Marie-Georges Henri Knap of Troyes, France, built his first three-wheeled machines in Belgium before moving back to Troyes in 1899 and producing motorcycles under the name Georgia Knap
The Knap company purchased a licence in 1899 from Duryea of Springfield, Massachusetts to manufacture vehicles powered by an 8 HP twin-cylinder water-cooled engine. Production of these ceased in 1903.
Knap machines were also sold in England under the name "The Tourist".
Source: lestricars.es.tl, historicar.be