Saphir Bicyclettes and Mopeds
Manufactured in Brussells by J. Buysse and earlier by a company of the same name. The first mention is in 1931 when they built Sachs-powered motorised bicycles - at the time they were listed a "J.B." bicyclettes, and "Lydia" and "Saphir" Bicyclettes et machines a coudre. Address for 1931 was 27 rue de France, Bruxelles. After the war the Saphir marque reappeared, and they made mopeds with 48cc Sachs engines from 1951 to 1955 at the same address.
Wikipedia NL, 1950s advertising.