Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.
Baughan were motorcycles produced in 1921 and from 1930 to 1936. The company also produced light cars.
The company was based at Lower Street, Stroud, Gloucestershire and owned by H. P. Baughan. Harry was an aircraft engineer who head been a keen competitor in motorcycle trials and an event organiser.
Baughan became prominent as a sidecar rider in motorcycle trials and later became involved with event organizing.
1930-1936 Baughan's outfits had a driven sidecar wheel and he built machines to order - at the rate of about one per month. He also built solos and his models had engines ranging from 250cc to 500cc, with sv or ohv, sourced from Blackburne, Sturmey-Archer or JAP.
As war clouds gathered, he began to build aircraft parts. Post-war, his company focused on building machinery for the new plastics industry.
Sources: Graces Guide, Wikipedia
If you have further information or a query related to this page, please contact us