Nestor Motor Co 74 Church St. Blackpool, Lancashire.
This small firm produced motorcycles of 2¾ h.p. and 3¾ h.p. between 1913 and 1914.
The company built limited numbers of machines using bought-in parts. They were fitted with various engines including the 269cc Villiers two-stroke, and 296cc and 347cc sv Precision, driving a variety of transmission options.
Another report states that it was a lightweight machine powered by a 149cc ioe engine. Basic in design, it would bave been built for the local trade, in small numbers.
The outbreak of war brought production to an end.
Sources: Graces Guide, contemporary advertising.