Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.
Manufactured from 1927 to 1932 by Paul Henkel at Mäbendorf, near Suhl. Henkel, who previously worked at Cito-Werk, took over their factory when Cito ceased motorcycle manufacture in favour of components. He produced K.G. motorcycles with Blackburne 198cc sidevalve engines, and possibly others from the K.G. range.
It is reported that he committed suicide in 1931, possibly due to despair at the Nazi methods which were certainly having a negative impact on many of his colleagues.
Sources: Tragatsch p160, motor-hist-foto.de, et al.