Manufactured by Nestoria Motorenwerk GmbH, Solgerstrasse 6, Nuremberg. 1923 - 1931
In 1923, Nestoria purchased Astoria and later also built 350 and 500 class motorcycles fitted with OHC engines from Kurchen. In the late 1920s they built machines using 500cc and 600cc MAG engines along with those of Sturmy-Archer. Blackburne and JAP engines were optional. Despite good sales and sporting success the financial situation took its toll and in 1931 they closed.
An example is displayed at the Museum Industriekultur in Nürnberg