A Brief History of the Marque
Manufactured in by H & W Sudbrack GmbH, Langestraße 60, Schötmor.(1)
In 1939 built lightweights powered by 100cc Sachs engines. Postwar production began in 1949 with a 100cc JLO, the FM100, followed by the Pfeil FP 50. It is likely they also used JLO and Zundapp engines. Moped production ceased in 1955, the firm continuing with bicycles until the 1980s.
1. Address is also listed as Bielefeld and Bad Salzuflen. (GTU)