A Brief History of the Marque
Manufactured in the years 1905 to about 1909 by Otto Spieß, Spandau, Schönwalderstrasse 105.
Their goods delivery motor-tricycle had a 4.5 h.p. air-cooled engine mounted above the front wheel, which it drove by chain. Steered using a long handle, it is not clear from the photograph how the goods compartment was afixed to the chassis.
Source: Axel Oskar Mathieu Archive