Manufactured by Narcla Industries, SL., in Girona 1952-1964
Production began modestly with the 123cc 3A model, revealed in 1953, followed two years later with the 4A with a 4 speed gearbox. 3B and 4B models followed, and in 1964 3D and 4D appeared, the last of their production.
An example has been displayed at the Ciutat de Girona Museum.
Narcla engines were used by the Alce marque.