Built in Ashford, Middlesex in 1904 and 1905, these machines were assembled using 3.5hp engines supplied by Minerva and Fafnir.They produced tricars and a forecar called the Greyhound that was powered by either a Fafnir or Minerva 3hp engine. The rider had a bucket seat and the passenger sat over the front axle in a wicker seat - this construction was typical of the era. It was only suitable for use on level ground as it had no gears or pedals and was unsuitable for hills. This make was very short-lived.
Sources Henshaw, Graces Guide.
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.