A Brief History of the Marque
Built by Graham Oates on the Isle of Man from 1919 to 1921, the first model was used a 318cc Dalm two-stroke engine which propelled the machine with Mr Oates and his father aboard to the top of Snaefell shortly after it was completed.
In 1920, two machines were constructed for the TT using a Juckes four-speed gearbox. One failed to start and the other retired. Two or three other machines were built, one with a 4hp Blackburne engine. The project was not successful and so it was discontinued.
Another Aurora marque emananated from England in 1902 1907. Machines were built using components or engines by MMC and Coronet, apparently.
Sources: Graces Guide, Henshaw