A Brief History of the Italian Marque
Founded in Turin in 1921 by Antonio Baudo, three four-stroke models were offered.
The first had an OHV V-twin engine of 474cc and three-speed gearbox, the second a 668cc V-twin and the third is a V-twin of 1000cc.
In 1926 two models of 250 and 350cc appeared fitted with JAP and Blackburne engines.
In collaboration with Augusto Monaco the Monaco-Baudo was built in 1927. The machine had a vertical single-cylinder SV engine of 500cc. That year MR motorcycles were also produced at the Baudo works.
In 1929 the company was acquired by Guiseppe Navone who continued production of the Baudo brand and in 1930 a 500cc SV machine was offered.
The following year machines were built using 350cc engines from Mauser and Chaise with pressed metal frames from Durandal
Henshaw mentions the use of Barr & Stroud engines.
Sources: MC Storico Conti, Henshaw et al