A Brief History of the Marque
These motorcycles were built by the firm of Ugo Siniscalchi in 1943 until possibly 1945 reportedly using vertical single cylinder Blackburne engines of 350cc. However, as Blackburne production did not continue beyond the 1930s and British imports were actively discouraged during the fascist era, this information appears erroneous.
Production ceased prior to war's end.
Sources: MC Storico Conti et al,
There is no record of this marque in Henshaw, nor in Tragatsch.