Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.
A Brief History of the Marque
Giovanni Moretti began building motorcycles in Macerata (south of San Marino) using Ladetto, DKW and JAP engines.
In 1946 the workshop produced a 175cc DOHC with an oval tube frame designed by Angelo Blatto, which was followed by a 250cc version.
In 1947 they developed a 250cc horizontally opposed twin with overhead valves and shaft drive, marketed as the Erfim.
Advertising of the day shows that they also used Alpino 48cc auxiliary engines.
Sources: MC Storico Conti, et al.