A Brief History of the Marque
Built by Eugenio Nazzaro in Turino. The engine is 175cc with overhead valves operated by pushrod with a separate three-speed gearbox. Limied production.
Sources: MC Storico Conti, Henshaw
His brother Felice Nazzaro built racing cars of the same name in Torino and later in Firenze, from 1911 to 1923. These machines won the Targa Florio in 1913 and 1920.