A Brief History of the Marque
Manufactured by O.R.A.M. (Officina Reconstruzione Automobili e Motocicli), Via San Vitale 30, later Via Lame 333 Bologna, 1949-1952
Amedeo Rocca, Mario Piretti, and Gustavo Parma were members of the company which repaired and rebuilt cars and motorcycles and constructed conventional lightweight 125cc motorcycles beginning in 1949.
N.B. Museo del Patrimonio gives dates of 1947-1950.
Sources: MC Storico Conti, Museo del Patrimonio Industriale, et al.