A Brief History of the Marque
Formed in 1953, the company based in Castel del Piano (Perugia) began building light motorcycles with two and four-stroke engines of 160, 175 and 250cc. The owner, Giuseppe Menicucci, built motorcycles in the 1930s under the Menicucci brand and was also associated with BMP, and postwar built the Perugina.
A sporting 175cc machine was added to the range before the company ceased production at the end of the sixties.
Sources: MC Storico Conti, Henshaw
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.